Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Really?! Just one Oreo?

Nothing really new and exciting going on here...So I will just ramble!

Work, back at it after a month off, yipee!

Lauren, still not eating, nothing, nada, zip, zilch. Well, that's not entirely true, she does eat some things, they are just not what I would prefer her to eat. She will occasionally put something in her mouth only to take it/spit it out one millisecond later. She is slightly anemic and needs her iron, but how can she get it when she doesn't eat meat? I do supplement with vitamins and such, but I would so much rather her eat the good stuff!

Winter, I hate it, I want it to be over, I. WANT. SPRING! (oh, and a new patio to boot!) Therefore, I have begun my Spring Cleaning in hopes that that darned groundhog was correct... Even though he determined our fate in the middle of our biggest snow storm the year thus far, I can't trust his judgement!

I'm making my lists of flowers and veggies I want to plant. I hope that the veggies will have the same effect they did last year with Lauren. She would go out, pick it and start munching on it like it was the best thing ever. Then again, she used to eat everything under the sun, but now, not so much.

Duplo-Blocks. Are. Everywhere.

Laundry never ends.

The kitchen is always messy.

The new dog is driving us nuts!

Really, did I just take one Oreo out of the package and think I would be satisfied? Who the heck was I kidding... I went back for 3 more!



No comments:

Post a Comment