Friday, May 16, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Currently: 17 weeks, 3 days, 159 days remaining.

This week hasn't been nearly as long as last week, but it is still dragging and I am glad it is almost over!

I had my monthly doctor's appointment this past week - everything is great! I got to hear the heartbeat again, it was slower this time than it has been, but I chalked it up to being an early appointment (8:00 a.m.) So far, the heart beat has been anywhere from 145-164, and the old wives tale says that points to a girl. Fingers crossed! We also have our BIG ultrasound appointment scheduled for Friday, June 13 and Aaron and I are both taking a half day to enjoy the afternoon with some shopping after we find out who we are having. Of course, I want a girl and Aaron wants a boy, but either way we will be happy! Also, I have been feeling some slight movement down-there, but nothing like a kick or anything. The best way to describe it is it feels like bubble popping my belly. Not a flutter, not a gassy feeling, but bubbles. I can't wait until it is a kick, then this whole pregnancy thing will seem more real to me!

On another note, I will post some Baby Bump Pictures as soon as I get them loaded. Though, I am lucky and tall, I really don't show anything, yet.

Sorry this was such a boring post that lacked the humor - I promise as soon as I wake up, it will be good.

2 comments:

  1. I bet those things you are feeling is the baby. I know Aaron wants a boy, he had definitely made that clear in the past! But, I'm sure it won't matter once the baby is here. I suppose the good new is that one of you is getting exactly what you want! Just have to find out who. I still think the biggest indication of a girl is nausea...almost none of the women I've polled has had nausea with boys but the few that have girls around the time Emma was born were nauseous right along with me! I guess we'll find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! This is so exciting. I can't wait to findout what you're having (I'm secrectly hoping for a girl too) so I've been telling Matt and my parent's that is what we are going to pray for :)

    ReplyDelete