Friday, August 29, 2008

Is it October yet?



Hello All! Again, sorry it has been eons since my last posting, but I have been busy (well I like to think so anyway.)

I am officially 33 weeks today, and couldn’t be any more impatient for October to get here. A couple of weeks ago I had an Ultrasound done to measure Lolo’s growth. Let me tell you, the two weeks prior to this u/s I was a nervous wreck thinking something could be wrong. Alas, the u/s showed her growing as she should be and at that time she was 3.5 lbs., right on target for 31 weeks, though they tell me she is a petite baby and only in the 19th percentile for her “age”, she is just fine, it’s just me that is measuring a week behind. Now all I need to do is stop watching TLC and seeing all the commercials for the “little people” and all that!

Aaron and I start Baby Classes September 8th and those go for 6 weeks, ending a week before my estimated due date, let’s hope I don’t go too early! The way I figure it, having the classes will make the last 6 weeks go by faster; I hope J Also, I have my shower to look forward to! September 20th then the wonderful women I work with are throwing my co-worker Deanna (who is due the same day I am) a shower at the office. All this fun stuff makes October seem like it’s knockin’!

Other than that, I have just been working and nesting.

Is it October yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment