Wednesday, November 12, 2008

(Some of) Lauren's Loveable Moments...

I am going to try and keep a continuous list of the little things only a mother could love about her child. I want to do this to preserve the small memories that can slip through the cracks and forgotten about. So these posts are more for me than they are for you, but please enjoy them anyway!




1.) The "I'm poopin face."

2.) I just pee'd on dad incident.

3.) I jut pooped on mom incident.

4.) I'm not smilin', I'm a fartin', also known as Gas Smiles.

5.) The good morning face. Though it has only happened a few times, I fall in love with it over and over.

6.) Baby feet - which I have always loved, but love them even more now that they are my child's.

7.) Baby hiccups! Lauren always had them in utero (honestly, 2 or 3 times a day) and now I get to see them instead of feel them, but it is still the same loveable feeling!

8.) Let's just say Butt Rockets have a whole new meaning!

9.) Letting her get away with napping on my chest for I know she's only a newborn once, she can get away with it for a few weeks.

10.) Baby snores :)

No comments:

Post a Comment