Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh man, she's STILL sleeping!

Again, it has been quite some time since my last post, imagine that! I've decided that I need to become more witty and regular with my postings since I have been, yet again, lacking in that department. I guess this is my New Year's Resolution part deux... better late than never :)

Things around here have been pretty much the same, blame it on the weather :( While, per usual, the weather has been up and down, we did manage to get Lauren outside in the snow for the first time. She. Loved. It. I wasn't sure how she was going to handle walking in the snow, but as soon as I put her down in it, she took off, fell, and took off again! She didn't even mind the occasional face fulls of snow! Since the snowfall has been minimal at best (thank goodness!) I hope we do get some more so she can enjoy it again.





On another note, Lauren's hair is finally growing so I am able to put it in pony and piggy tails! Along with that, I am OBSESSED with making her hair clippies! Now the mission is teaching her how to keep them on her head! I am in the process of taking pictures of the bows to possibly sell, so please keep checking back for a link to the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment