Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank Goodness for Tax Refunds...

After being sans job for over a year, I have been losing my mind financially. However, the tax refund couldn't have come at a better time... Thank you Aaron for getting them filed so promptly this year :) I am now a pace with the game or slightly a step ahead of it, so it feels WONDERFUL!

On a side note... Since I am trying to be ahead of the game, I have started with my spring cleaning early this year! My plan is to try and finish one room, from top to bottom, a day. This is a near impossible task for me with a little one running around crazy because she has been cooped up inside for nearly days on end, but it is coming along, slowly.

Lauren has started to realize that her beloved "Ki Ki" is missing and Aaron said that she was looking for him this morning... We are going to take her to the planned pet hood this weekend JUST TO LOOK at the kittens. We will, someday, possibly (there's that word you love A) get another cat, but for now, it is nice just having the dog. I never thought I would say that because I am such an animal lover, but when you have a child to contend with it makes time for animals less and less.

Here's hoping that that silly groundhog was wrong this year and Spring IS right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment