Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank Goodness for Butt Cream!!!

Oh man! The past couple of day have just been horrendous! Lauren developed a NAAAASTY diaper rash and it just kept getting worse! There is nothing that will make you feel more like a bad mom than a nasty diaper rash! It's almost like I feel like I let her sit and stew before I took action, rest assured, I did NOT, nor will I ever. It was so bad that she wouldn't let me clean it, her, or anything. The normal Desitin, nope, she'd cinch the cheekers together and roll away screaming. The Blamex cream, same thing. The Balmex powder, eh, that was ok. I was at my wits end and I am sure Lauren was also. So yesterday I went in search of some tools. And amazing tools they ended up being!

When you have a child with a "don't touch my booty" rash, this is a MUST! You just spray it on and voila, coverage! This was great for her and I throughout the day...


This is the holy grail of butt creams... I was terrified that I was going to encounter another roll away screaming episode when it touched her skin, but nothing... she was as cool as a cucumber and this morning showed... it worked!


While both of these products are slightly on the more expensive side, they are amazing for the Nastiest of all Nasty Diaper rashes.

On a very, very sad note, we had to put down our beloved "Ki Ki" this week. It was, and still is, a very sensitive subject, but I am at Peace with the decision. Buddy is now feeling better and running around and playing with all the other passed on kitties. He will be missed, drool and all. Here's to you "Ki Ki."

No comments:

Post a Comment