Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well Holy Guacamole!!!

Again, I have been missing in action, big time! The entire summer has passed us by and I have not posted a darn update of photo yet again! While our summer wasn't jam packed with great fun outings, it sure did have awesome times, aside from my returning to work at the Country Club. Before I returned to work my Bestest Friend in the world, Bird, came into town to visit and I got to meet Megan and Bird got to meet Lauren, for the very first time since both of the two children had been born! We didn't manage to get any pictures of her and me, but we did get some of Lauren and Meggers! In between working, we did manage to get Lauren to the pool on several occasions, tomato plucking from the back yard (her FAVORITE, and yes, she sometimes knows the red ones taste better than the green ones!) the Monroe County Fair, Soak City and yet to come, Cedar Point! I can't wait for her to experience Cedar Point for all that it is, and based off of her reaction to the fair and the roller coasters she got to see while at Soak City, she will defiantly have a BLAST!

Also, Little Miss Lauren Brynn is almost 2 YEARS OLD! Where in the heck did the time go?!












Adios Summer, Welcome Autumn! The BEST TIME OF YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment