Friday, May 28, 2010

The fun in clicking "next blog."

Lately I have been in a blogger's "block" and I have turned to clicking "next blog" at the top of the page for inspiration. This is really fun and I suggest you try it if you are bored! I have come across some really neat blogs and very interesting stories and it is just a great way to pass the time. What I find really weird is how if you continue to click you will start to see some of the same types of blogs. The past few days have taken me to runners blogs, Chinese blogs, wine blogs, quilting blogs, etc. While I can't really relate to those- aside from the wine ;) -they are still interesting. I have even jotted the page addresses down for future reference. Since I don't have their permission to link them here, I suggest you try it and see where it takes you...

Happy clicking!
Photobucket

1 comment: