Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

Lauren Brynn will be here around October 22, 2008 and we couldn't be more thrilled! While the idea of a girl had to grow on Aaron, I think he might be more excited than I am now, which is hard to accomplish but we are loving it so far!

Though we only got one good "shot" to know it's a girl, the tech is 100% certain that she is in fact a she! I will also have the new 3D/4D ultrasound pictures taken (hopefully) over the 4th of July weekend.

Here she is!

After we had our doctor's appointment, we were off to Babies R Us to start registering. This is going to take A LOT more time than one would think and many changes will be made until it is finished, I will keep everyone posted. Then on Saturday, Aaron and I spent the afternoon in Monroe, more specifically at the Carter's outlet where we spent some $$$ on the little one. But I have sworn to Aaron that I will not purchase any more clothing, in mass quantities, but I will splurge if it's on sale ;) Thus why this was not posted sooner!

Also, here is what I looked like at 20 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Look at how HIGH her legs are. I think that's her legs!! She is like in diver mode or something. You really haven't gotten that much bigger either. Congrats! Now I will need the boy so they can date when they are 30!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Brynn! It flows very well with Lauren and your last name! We were lucky that our OB had a 4D machine in the office, they are truly amazing! I still have one of Emma's 4D's in a frame in our bedroom when she was 20 weeks along. I hope you are able to post them when you have them taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS... I was so shocked that the other girls didn't scroll down that I totally forgot to tell you how excited we (George and I, of course) to see Lauren.

    ReplyDelete